Friday, June 14, 2013

Speechless

So I'm posting a day early because I am totally speechless.

Dan came home tonight so we could spend the weekend together.  Sunday is not only Father's Day but it would have been mine and Ed's 29th anniversary.  So spending the weekend together was important to both of us.

Tonight Dan gave me the following anniversary gift.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jeanne-brzycki/1230-days/paperback/product-21062334.html

It is a printed version of this blog (with some extra pictures at the end).

I cried.  I hugged Dan.  I just can't believe he created this.  What a wonderful gift--for me, for him, for future generations.  The gift is priceless.  My son is priceless.  I am so blessed.

Thank you Dan!  I love you forever.  I like you for always!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soo thoughtful! You have a wonderful son, who is a true reflection of the love you and Ed shared.

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...