Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

I can't bring myself to say "Happy" Father's Day.  I miss all the fathers in my life too much.  There are none and it hurts.  I know my father and Ed's father have been gone for many years.  We always remembered them but it was still Ed's day so we celebrated with joy with him and for him.  I realize this is not my first Father's Day without Ed.  But last year Dan was here and we remembered Ed together as we worked in the yard and then grilled dinner together.  We were busy.  Not sitting here in front of the computer, looking at pictures, and feeling blue about what I don't have.  I guess it's time for me to get busy.

I miss you Ed.  I missed Dad.  I miss you Dad Brzycki.  Happy Father's Day with so much love!



No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...