Saturday, June 14, 2014

Caught Back Up (finally)!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this blog.  I fell behind after Dan and I got back from DC and I told myself I couldn't write a "current" post until I took care of the backlog.  So, if you happened upon here today (June 14th), there are some new posts that date back to May, including ones from our trip to DC!

As you will see, Dan and I had a good time in DC.  The time since then (has it really already been a month), has been busy.  Spring finally arrived and things like mowing and weeding and taking care of the outside of the house have taken precedent over inside jobs.  Although I did manage to repaint the kitchen recently.

Time continues to march on and seasons continue to change.  The spring bulbs have died off; the lilacs and Lilies of the Valley have passed, and the Rhododendron flowers and Irises are gone as well.  We continue to move towards summer, but we didn't see much spring.

I have certainly enjoyed the longer days and I find myself on weekends outside in the yard until 8 PM.  It saddens me to think that the days will begin to get shorter in just over a week.  Time passes all too quickly.

Now that I'm caught up again with this blog, I hope to stay in touch more often.  Enjoy the day!  Enjoy the sunshine!  Enjoy the reading...

No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...