Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduation Day



Today is the big event--after 5.5 years of studies, Dan has officially received his Bachelors of Science/Masters of Architecture!  We were limited to 6 tickets so it was me, Ed, Cassie (Dan's girlfried), my mother, and my sisters Marion and Cathy.  After the ceremony we had lunch at Leo's in Bristol--one of the best restaurants in town.  A fitting way to complete this chapter of our lives and our last day in Bristol!

Madeline Albright was the Commencement Speaker




Dan and Nate


Cassie and Dan


Ed, Dan, and Me


Dan and Grandma


Auntie Mar-Mar, Dan, and Auntie Cate


Colin, Nate, and Dan



No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...