Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dan's Hooding Ceremony

 

Today marks the beginning of Dan's week-long celebration of his RWU graduation.  Today he headed back to Bristol and will hang with his former roommates Nate and Matt for the week's celebration.  All three of them are Arch majors and all three will be receiving their Bachelor of Science/Master of Architecture on Saturday.  Tonight is the Hooding Ceremony, Wednesday night is a President's Dinner, Thursday is rehearsal and a BBQ lunch, Friday is dinner with Nate's family and Saturday is the big event--GRADUATION!

Both Ed and I also drove out today with my sister Theresa and my mother to attend the Hooding Ceremony.  We had a nice (late) lunch at Aidan's in Bristol before attending the ceremony.

Theresa's first visit to Bristol/RWU.  Mt. Hope Bridge in the background.


Grandma and Dan


Auntie Theresa and Dan


Dean White and Ed


Dean White and Dan


Me, Dan, and Ed


Our Graduate!

No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...