Sunday, December 9, 2012

Time to Get Ready for Christmas

I just returned from a business trip in Tallahassee.  It was a good meeting and the weather was beautiful (in the upper 70s).  But I was away three days and at this time of year that is so hard.  It took me a bit to get back in the groove on Saturday, but as of today I am back into being productive.  It's a good thing too since Christmas is just 2 weeks away!  Gasp!  How did that happen?!

Thankfully I've got most of my shopping and baking done.  Ed and Dan put some outside decorations up a couple weeks ago and today Ed did more decorating inside while I worked on Christmas cards.

Ed has not been feeling well the last several days and spent all day Saturday in bed.  He's tired and his stomach is bothering him and he's achy.  He's up today though doing some decorating so that's a good sign.  Here's hoping things improve, but he does have another treatment this week so who knows what that will bring.  Well, need to go turn on the Christmas lights.  I love this time of year.  I just wish it lasted longer.

An Elf on a Shelf arrived on December 1st thanks to my sister Theresa

Stayed at the Doubletree while in Tallahassee.  They take good care of the Hilton HHonors members!

The view from my room.  Capital building directly in the middle.  Turlington Buiding to the right where our client is located (the Dept of Ed).




No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...