Saturday, March 24, 2012

Early Spring!

Just some images to show our enjoyment of the early spring/summer weather in March!


Herb pot from Cassie with Basil, Cilantro, and Parsley growing.
On Sunday, March 18th, it was a beautiful 70+ degrees so Dan and I decided to go for a bike ride.  Here I am all ready to go!

Dan waiting for me (had to include this cuz I don't have any other pics of Dan on his bike!)

We road from home to Damon Road in Northampton.  This is the entrance of the bike trail on Damon Road.
A shot of the Connecticut River and the Coolidge Bridge from the bike trail.  Our ride was a total of 21.5 miles!!
Ed fired up the grill that afternoon!
On Wednesday, 3/21, Ed and Dan played 9 holes at Cherry Hill Golf Course.  This is Ed (in case you couldn't tell).

No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...