Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 28th anniversary!  Wow, time does fly when you're having fun!!

Unfortunately we won't be doing much to celebrate since Ed is still feeling quite fatigued.  He had a doctor's appointment yesterday (just for the Erbutix) and Dr B said it would probably take a couple more weeks before Ed starts feeling better.  That Ed doesn't really realize how much his body is trying to fight the cancer.  I guess he's lost about 10 lbs over the past 1-2 weeks.  I wish I could do that--just not the way Ed's doing it!

So we'll hang at home this weekend celebrating both our anniversary and Father's Day.  The good news is that Ed is still here for us to celebrate both of these events.

Happy Anniversary, Ed!  Love ya...

No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...