Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 2011

On June 16th, Ed and I celebrated our 27th anniversary. It was a weekday so it was a typical workday; however, we did celebrate the following weekend.


For Father's Day (which was the weekend after our anniversary), we went to see the Red Sox. The three of us went (me, Ed, and Dan) and we started the day by having breakfast at The RoadHouse in Belchertown. It was a beautiful day...hot and sunny and I even brought sunscreen with me (versus last year when we brought raincoats and sweatshirts!)!

An added bonus was that this was two days after the Bruins won the Stanley Cup and so the Bruins made a special appearance before the start of the game!

All-in-all, a nice day!

June also marked the end of our "choir" year at our church. It's been about 6 years that I've been singing in the choir. We had our party at the new rectory and spouses and family were invited as well. Ed and Fr. Vern get along quite well and enjoy the opportunity to get together for food, drinks, and conversation. I love the picture below, so just had to share it!

Ed and Fr. Vern at the Choir Party (end of June)



No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...