Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Problem with blog fixed

Sorry about the recent problem with the pop-up ad that was taking over our blog! (Thank you Cassie for letting me know about this.) Come to find out, it was the gadget I added to count down the days until Dan returns from Italy that was causing the problem. So, unfortunately, I had to remove it. Is someone trying to tell me something?? Hmmmm....

On a different note, tomorrow, March 10th, we receive the results of Ed's CT scan that was done on Monday. I'll try to post an update as soon as possible to keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Cate said...

Interesting-I had no pop up problem- but glad you got it fixed anyways.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys !

Love, Cate

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...