Saturday, October 4, 2014

A Rainy Fall Day

Today it is raining out.

But as I awoke this morning the bright vibrant red leaves on the tree outside my bedroom window caught my eye. And as I type this, I'm noticing the bright yellow leaves out front.  Even without the sunshine, the leaves are bright and cheerful.  And even on a rainy day, I pause and notice the beautiful fall colors.

And Dan is home and so the house if filled with activity and noise and love.
And I've done some baking and now the house is filled with the sweet, warm smells of cinnamon and apples.

A nice rainy fall day that warms my heart.


Apple Cider Mini Donut Holes

Apple Minis

Nice and warm from the oven.

1 comment:

C.Strawberry said...

I'm so happy to see you and Dan still enjoying Apple Minis! I'm glad I could share them with you! :)

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...