Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Remembering Dad

Today marks the 21st anniversary of my Dad's passing. I can't believe it's been 21 years...so much time has passed and it's sad how much of our lives he has missed. I do believe he watches over us and guides us and smiles when he knows we're happy. He would so enjoy his grandkids, but grandma makes up with enough love and spoiling for both of them! Miss you Dad! Hope you're resting in peace and having a good ole time til we can meet again!


Me and my father (June, 1984).
He always loved a party and he loved to dance!



My father with Dan (1988).
Unfortunately, Dan lost both his grandfathers before he was three years old so he never really knew either of them.

No comments:

My Story

Lately I find myself moving through the days, being with others, laughing, and living life. Days pass quickly and grief, sadness, and feelin...